Welcome Forums General Discussion Email Auto Responder which one do you use Travis?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Travis 2 months ago.

• Author

Eric Edmond
    Participant

Regarding email marketing which one do you recommend us using for our drop shipping business?

Travis
    Keymaster

To get started I would just go with a simple Mailchimp account. They’ve really stepped up their game lately and have added some great ecommerce features.

Actually, as we speak, I’ve recently taken on a client who has a drop shipping site that does over a million dollars a year in revenue, and I’ve built all all his auto responders, welcome sequences and cart abandonment sequences in mailchimp!

Mailchimp integrates with shopify and a few other companies so you can even tell how much money your emails are bringing in. Pretty cool!

I would start with MC and then when the ball gets rolling, explore other companies.

-Travis Peters, teaching Christians to lead a life of increase and purpose.

Eric Edmond
    Participant

Ok I will follow your advise. If I remember correctly with MailChimp you can get up to 2000 freeĀ <span style=”background-color: #f9f9f9; color: #3a3a3a; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;”>subscribers.</span>

Travis
      Keymaster

Ya, something like that. It’s a good one to get started with.

-Travis Peters, teaching Christians to lead a life of increase and purpose.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.