Welcome Forums Share What You’re Working On! Thought I had a great idea but can't find the product on AliExpress

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Travis 3 months ago.

• Author

Kristen Hernandez
    Participant

I didn’t even know scarves with hidden pockets existed till I saw a post on Pinterest about travel accessories. I think it’s a great idea for discreetly storing your passport, credit cards, etc. There are a number of searches for this item (under different keywords in ToolFeast) and not a lot of sellers (many of the Google listings are DIY’s). The scarves I do find online have a high markup compared to the prices on Alibaba.

However, I can’t find any on AliExpress. There are a few on Alibaba, but they are all from the same supplier, and he hasn’t answered my emails (sent two days ago). 🙁 Where should I go from here? Do I wait longer? Is there another way to find a supplier? Or should I scrap this idea and move on?

Thanks for any help or suggestions!

Travis
    Keymaster

Hi Kristen, I apologize for the delay in answering here.

Keep sending the Alibaba supplier emails, don’t worry about bugging them. A lot of them are still playing catch up after the Chinese New Year.

You can also try googling “hidden pocket scarf suppliers” or whatever the keyword phrases are and see what turns up.

They’re being made somewhere and you will find them!

There a couple other sites you can try like DHgate.com and Tradekey.com (Though most of those suppliers are also on Alibaba) But it’s worth a shot!

Sometimes we need to play a little detective. Let me know what you find.

-Travis Peters, teaching Christians to lead a life of increase and purpose.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.