Welcome Forums Let’s Talk Product Selection Video Encouragement: Product Selection

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Travis 43 minutes ago.

• Author

Travis
    Keymaster

Hey guys, just wanted to give you a quick encouragement when looking for your first product:

[https://youtu.be/5nsDrdseBxM]

-Travis Peters, teaching Christians to lead a life of increase and purpose.

• This topic was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by  Travis.

Anonymous

Thanks, I’m still pondering, something that has a high price, and wouldn’t require much sales. Something with not that much competition on the internet

Travis
      Keymaster

Even if it has competition, how can be THE authority on it? OR how can you stand out, or have a different angle on it.

Jeri Crawford
    Participant

Thank you Travis for the encouragement this video gives ! I really needed it today , so, now I’m on to learn more from you ! Jeri Crawford

Jeri Crawford owner of Foxy Farm Designs

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Jeri Crawford.

Travis
      Keymaster

Glad it helped!

Charlene Rountree
    Participant

Just a thought,

One way to find products that people like to purchase is by searching Ebay and Amazon’s top sellers in any category.  For example, if you are looking to sell furniture, look at what is happening in that category.  This can give ideas.  I agree with Travis, there is always competition, but as long as your not competing with Coca-Cola or Nike for soda and shoes, you will probably find a good niche.  Even if you are, I’m a member of a farming co-op with a grocery store, and we only carry small business brands there (small batch root beers, cream sodas, etc.).  So, if you make flavors Coca-Cola doesn’t, use “all-natural” ingredients, and do small batches for premium quality, even with soda there is a market!

Travis
      Keymaster

Yes! I totally agree

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.