Welcome Forums New Members Start Here Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here:

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 157 replies, has 74 voices, and was last updated by  Travis 54 minutes ago.

• Author

Travis
    Keymaster

Welcome to the Escape Your Day Job Community! We are so pumped you’re here.

Whether you’re just starting out, still looking for your business idea, or on your way to escaping your day job, you are in the RIGHT spot!

We are going to team up, hold each other accountable, and help each other succeed faster.

Just know that as you take off on your entrepreneurial mission you are surrounded by a like-minded community that has your back.

So welcome to the family, here’s what to do next:

1. Quickly go to Gravatar.com and set up your profile picture. (Very important!)
    2. Come back and introduce yourself below. (Keep it short but sweet. Tell us what you’re up to)
    3. Go to the Action Step forum and tell us what your goal is for the week.
    4. Start the Escape Your Day Job online course! (Located in the sidebar)

-Travis Peters, teaching Christians to lead a life of increase and purpose.

• This topic was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by  Travis.

Travis
    Keymaster

Heyo! I’ll kick it off here. My name is Travis Peters I’m in my early 30’s, married to the most amazing woman ever, and have a sweet little girl Anna.

PETERS-1423

Classic fam pic

I founded FaithLifeMoney.org, the blog and the podcast with the mission of helping Christians live a life of increase and purpose. I teach faith and how to apply it to your business, finances, family and overall life success.

We are extremely involved in our local church, and are passionate about helping people escape their day jobs and do the thing they were called to do. We believe in prosperity with a purpose. Building wealth to bless your family, others, and building God’s kingdom.

We “retired” from our day jobs two years ago by building online businesses and income streams that pay us whether we are there or not.

And now, we are having a blast helping other Christian entrepreneurs start their businesses and escape their day jobs too!

I look forward to meeting you all!

Kevin Bjorklund
    Participant

So excited about the Escape your day job forum and about meeting all the members. My name is Kevin. I’m married to my dream girl and we are enjoying life and plan on traveling a couple more times before we have kids. Here’s my wife Gentry and me on our wedding day. kevinphoto

I recently transitioned out of my previous job and started my own company Create LLC, which is exactly that a creative company that focuses on creating new things; websites, videos, ebooks (releasing our first ebook soon, called “The Sandwich Cookbook For Kids). In addition to this I started a media training course specifically for people who want to learn how to do media for ministries and non-profits. You can visit the launch site at ministrymediaacademy.com. And finally my wife and I launched a non-profit called educationforthenations.org, an organization that helps fund education efforts around the world. Our first project was to provide school uniforms for 100 children attending school in the fall in Haiti. We are almost fully funded on that project!

WOW!!! WHAT A YEAR SO FAR! So excited to learn all I can from everyone here.

KEVIN

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

What’s up y’all!

My name is Chris Abbott and I founded the Creative Church Network.  I have a smoking hot wife and 2 young kids.  Right now I own a web design agency, but I really want to go full time with the Creative Church Network.  I have a little over 2000 pastors who have signed up for my email list, but I want to figure out a way to create value for the pastors in the network by building a product that fills a glaring need in their church.

I have teamed up with Kevin Bjorklund from Ministry Media Academy and we are working towards building done-for-you sermon series packages  (series graphics, logos, videos, countdowns, social media resources, etc) and designing online courses that teach how to do what we do.  That way churches that don’t have a creative team can use our sermon series packages in the short term, while teaching themselves graphic design, web design, video editing, social media strategy, etc in the long term.

Travis
    Keymaster

Kevin! That’s awesome man, you’ve got a lot going on!

You are definitely in the right place – let’s get that cookbook and media training course launched!

I’ll see you in the “Action Steps” forum.

Travis
    Keymaster

What’s up y’all! My name is Chris Abbott and I founded the Creative Church Network. I have a smoking hot wife and 2 young kids. Right now I own a web design agency, but I really want to go full time with the Creative Church Network. I have a little over 2000 pastors who have signed up for my email list, but I want to figure out a way to create value for the pastors in the network by building a product that fills a glaring need in their church. I have teamed up with Kevin Bjorklund from Ministry Media Academy and we are working towards building done-for-you sermon series packages (series graphics, logos, videos, countdowns, social media resources, etc) and designing online courses that teach how to do what we do. That way churches that don’t have a creative team can use our sermon series packages in the short term, while teaching themselves graphic design, web design, video editing, social media strategy, etc in the long term.

Chris! Wow – that’s huge! I’m a BIG fan of ministry related businesses. Let us know when the webinar is so we can check it out and see how you do things.

Great to have ya!

Tonia Myers
      Participant

Hello Everyone my name is Tonia Myers!   I am married to the wonderful Steven Myers (6 years). DSC_0020

We have just started our own ministry and it is requiring a lot of my time and creativity.   I currently own a salon suite in Alabama where I service my sweet clients on a daily basis.  This “job” is way more physical than I care to continue participating in on a full time basis and keeps me from being able to really concentrate on assisting my husband with the ministry.  Not to mention the fact that I want to simply just wake up to my phone brimming with text informing me that I made money while I was asleep 🙂  Currently we do not have children but would love to possibly adopt in the future…again another reason “why” I need to make more money. Lastly the lifestyle freedom that comes with an online business is in my opinion “priceless:” and another “why” for me joining this course.

Travis I have been a serial course taker and I must admit that this course is great  at least the parts that I have already peeked at.  I love how you get straight to the point and physically “show” me the how.

So let’s talk about my first business idea and I am sure I will be back to discuss others but this one will get me going.  I run into women everyday who suffer from hair loss or thinning hair.  I would like to setup a dropship business where these women can buy “toppers” that they can install at home themselves and alleviate their issue with baldness.  What do you guys think about that?  I don’t know about price points yet but I will work that out.

Thanks for reading all my rantings and let’s go get this money!!!

Attachments:

Travis
        Keymaster

Hi Tonia! Glad you are here!

I think you’ve got a great business idea. With your knowledge/expertise mixed with a passion to help people – you can make this happen for sure.

Also, you have a great “WHY” you want to be in business and increase financially.

This is gonna be good!

Tyler Cole
    Participant

Hello there fellow entrepreneurs!!! My name is Tyler Cole and I’m extremely excited to be apart of these exciting forums. I haven’t escaped my day job YET. I currently have 2 jobs and a side business. I’m a machinist and welder by day and a longboard manufacturer by night. I have a beautiful wife named Katie and she is 35 weeks pregnant. Wow that’s exciting. I love growing and getting better everyday and this is great step in the right direction. Cannt wait to converse with all  y’all.

Travis
      Keymaster

Yo Tyler! Glad you’re here man.  Tell us about your side business?

Post a link to it and let’s work on escaping your day job so you can hang out more with your wife and new baby!

Tyler Cole
        Participant

Thanks Travis! The name of my side business is called Tcolebaby Boards. I handmake and manufacture customized longboards and penny boards. I was told that no one in Tulsa is pressing their own decks and shaping them. I make my boards from scratch and make them custom for each and every customer. I got a lot of help from Travis with my website and he made it all happen using Weebly. I’ve tweaked it a few times and love everything about how easy it is to use. One way I drive a lot of people to my site is through Instagram. There is an app called Crowdfire that I use to build followers and find like minded businesses. It’s taken some work but over the last 3 months I’ve gotten over 9000 followers. Feel free to check out my website http://www.tcolebabyboards.com and follow me on Instagram @tcolebabyboards
        Thanks for your time

Paul Cato
    Participant

Hi, I’m Paul Cato from New Zealand and I’m glad to be here!

I’m married, with three daughters and three little grandsons. We’ve been in missionary service in Papua New Guinea throughout the nineties, I have been a professional landscape artist since 1999, and I was a ‘body double’ actor in The Lord of The Rings movies (as Aragorn, Boromir, Faromir, Legolas, and even Princess Arwen!) As a bass player and drummer I’ve always been very actively involved in church and worship teams (for forty years – but don’t tell anyone!)

I have a small business digitally printing artwork and photographs for a few very high-end clients but I have never advertised this. So my current project is building a website and then doing some marketing for it.

My goals for this year are to double the turnover of the print business and also to build a new stream of online income. I’m still pondering exactly what I’ll do for that, and am asking God for direction and ideas.

Looking forward to some interaction with everyone…
    To life, more abundant!
    Paul

Travis
    Keymaster

Hi, I’m Paul Cato from New Zealand and I’m glad to be here! I’m married, with three daughters and three little grandsons. We’ve been in missionary service in Papua New Guinea throughout the nineties, I have been a professional landscape artist since 1999, and I was a ‘body double’ actor in The Lord of The Rings movies (as Aragorn, Boromir, Faromir, Legolas, and even Princess Arwen!) As a bass player and drummer I’ve always been very actively involved in church and worship teams (for forty years – but don’t tell anyone!) I have a small business digitally printing artwork and photographs for a few very high-end clients but I have never advertised this. So my current project is building a website and then doing some marketing for it. My goals for this year are to double the turnover of the print business and also to build a new stream of online income. I’m still pondering exactly what I’ll do for that, and am asking God for direction and ideas. Looking forward to some interaction with everyone… To life, more abundant! Paul

Paul – whoa! That’s awesome man! Lord of the Rings body double?! Crazy.

Glad you’re here and let’s get your website launched and off the ground!

Emily Hooker
    Participant

Hey everyone, my name is Emily Hooker. I am the creator and designer of Blackburn Goods, an American made leather goods company. Blackburn Goods began years ago but I’ve only been working on it full time since February of this year and the progress has been amazing!I create custom items like guitar straps, mens’ briefcases and anniversary present handbags as well as ready made items like flat wallets, camera straps, and backpacks.

The goal this is year is to establish way to create my minimum viable income (a consistent “reliable” income stream) and really connected with my customer base.

I’m excited to be a part of this forum, to trouble shoot together and really take ground as an entrepreneur.

Instagram: BlackburnGoods

http://www.blackburngoods.com

My name is Emily I am the creator and designer of Blackburn Goods a leather goods brand made in Oklahoma. My skill is self taught but all business knowledge has been acquired through forums, great pier conversation, and good o'l fashioned sweat and tears. I love helping others discover their passions and create a business they are proud of.

Attachments:

Travis
      Keymaster

Emily! Glad you’re here. You’re kind of a legend around these parts since you escaped your day job!

You make amazing products, I’m excited to help you take your business to the next level.

Hi, I’m Elisabet Heintzelman. I’m married and am a mom to two beautiful girls. My six-month old is sitting on my lap as I type. Fun, fun!

My husband and I have been interested in online business since the beginning of our marriage, but have yet to find our bright corner on the internet. I set up a drop shipping website last year and have learned a lot from that experience. No success there so far. Currently, I am experimenting with an idea I have had for some time for t-shirts for moms. I want to help moms see how important their job really is. It’s not mundane, it’s monumental.

Looking forward to learning from everyone here!

-Elisabet

Travis
      Keymaster

Elisabet! Glad you made it into the forums!

Big props to you for even starting a drop shipping site, you’re an action taker and that’s what will get you the results you’re looking for.

Let me  ask you this: Do you want to keep working on the dropshipping site, or are you more excited about the T-shirt for Moms idea?

I like the t-shirt idea because using FB/instagram/pinterest/etsy they make it SUPER simple to target the exact audience you want to market to. We could even niche down to moms who homeschool, moms of twins, or moms who are entrepreneurs etc…whatever the case may be.

What is your next steps? Post in the Action Steps forum what you plan to tackle next!

We’re here to help you.

At the moment, I am more excited about the Mom t-shirts. It’s something I can be passionate about and it can become more than just t-shirts for moms. The drop shipping site seems more complicated to develop at the moment.

Carrie Frandanisa
    Participant

Hi guys!

I’m Carrie Frandanisa, a mom of 4, married to my best friend for 28 years.

My first goal is to develop a plan to drive targeted patients to my husband’s Chiropractic Office, then develop other online businesses from there.

I have a few ideas around some hobbies I love so I will be brainstorming those too. I am not too techie but I am sure I will catch on quickly.

I am looking forward to learning from everyone!

Travis
      Keymaster

Hi Carrie! So glad you’re here!

Hop on over to the General Discussion forum and ask any questions you may have and we will help you take some forward steps toward your business ideas. We look forward to it!

Keith Johnston
    Participant

Hello everyone, my name is Keith Johnston.  I have joined this community to brainstorm with others with our side hustles.  I have been working in the motorcycle industry at the dealership level in the Tulsa, OK area since April 2000.  I have taken an interest in the opportunities that blogging and dropping shipping have to offer with the intent to allow myself and my 35 week pregnant wife to not keep trading time for money.  Hopefully I can help contribute to the success of others as I look to learn more.  Thanks everyone

Travis
      Keymaster

Hey Keith! Glad you made it to the community man.

We are here to help you and your 35 week pregnant wife get into the life of financial freedom you’re looking for! Let us know what you need and how we can help you start moving in that direction.

Let’s do it.

Jasmin Surginer
    Participant

Hello I’m Jasmin Surginer.  I’m a single mom of two smart and beautiful kids.  I had a business called Aloha Shave Ice two years ago, but it didn’t work out (personal

reasons),  I did great while I had it.  Now I’m narrowing ideas to see which one will work best using drop shipping. Hope it doesn’t take me to long.

Happy to be part of this wonderful group and be Bless!

Travis
      Keymaster

Hi Jasmin! So glad you’re here!

I had an ice cream truck business a few years ago…but mine didn’t go so well, haha.

Dropshipping DEFINITELY was the way to go for me 🙂  – I look forward to helping you start and narrow down some ideas with you. This is gonna be good!

Anonymous

Hello!  My name is Sandra Frybarger and I’m happily married for almost 19 yrs to a wonderful man.  I’m going to start a business to help get us back on our feet.  My husband lost his job and due to some very serious health conditions I need to help bring in money.  So, here I am, and I pray God will guide me thru.

Travis
      Keymaster

Hi Sandra, thanks for joining us! Let’s get this business going!

Hop over to the general discussion forum and let us know what business idea you are working on or at least leaning towards.

I’m excited for you and so glad you’re here.

-Trav

Hope
    Participant

Aloha guys,

I’m Hope Ventura, a local girl born and raised in Hawaii.  I’m a carpenter and currently taking the safety manager position at my job site.  I’m also a mother of three beautiful boys.  After being a single mother for three years, God has blessed me with my fiance who is not only loving to me, however to my boys as well.  Being in a demanding role, I noticed I don’t have as much time with my family as I thought would because I’m just so exhausted by the time I get home from work.

I had a conversation with my brother regarding creating passive income to me.  Definitely seemed appealing, so I decided to dive in and research on it. Immediately, I had stumbled across FaithLifeMoney.Org and what caught my attention is how everything is set on biblical principles!  (Love seeing God’s work in action!)

As a new baptized Christian, I devoted myself to the Lord and started serving in my church.  Then my fiance introduced me to the young adult ministry (Fuse West) in our church and I fell so much in love with God’s presence there.  A couple months later, the young adult ministry launched their Live to Give Project (An Outreach for the Homeless) https://vimeo.com/157892427 <span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>and I prayed on it and took on the lead for the donations portion.    L2G-Aala-Park

Our purpose was to show God’s love by building relationships and giving back to our communities by providing basic necessities.  We loved on them, prayed with them, and some of them even prayed for us!  Definitely such an awesome experience with my fellow brothers and sisters devoting their time selflessly for the Lord!  Since then, I’ve been taking the lead role f</span><span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>or the recent upcoming projects and the donations keep pouring in so I eventually rented a storage unit which I still want to upgrade for a bigger one!  I got so many ideas for this project.  Also, many other ideas for more passive income streams so I can focus more on helping our homeless communities to grow and prosper and know that there’s also HOPE by building their faith.</span>

Definitely looking forward to having you all help me out to organize my ideas.  I know you mentioned to keep this short and sweet.  However, this is the shortest I could bring it down to. >_<

Mahalo!

-Hope

Attachments:

Travis
      Keymaster

Hope! You’re awesome!

So glad you’re here. You know why I want you to prosper and do well at business? Because you’re going to do GREAT things with the money and bless a ton of people!

Fun fact: I was born in Honolulu! (I only lived there till I was about two though)

Excited for ya.

Hope
        Participant

Hope! You’re awesome! So glad you’re here. You know why I want you to prosper and do well at business? Because you’re going to do GREAT things with the money and bless a ton of people! Fun fact: I was born in Honolulu! (I only lived there till I was about two though) Excited for ya.

Thanks Travis, I appreciate it!  I gotta give the glory to God tho 🙂  I’m just the vessel.  😉  You need to come back and visit your birthplace sometime!

Anonymous

Hello! I’m Rachel Newman. I’m an artist who helps people who love Jesus, but aren’t loving themselves right now for one reason or another.  I design creative tools to help them discover an identity they can LOVE.  (Here’s my blog/store in its infancy: http://www.rachelnewmanis.com) I’m 30 years old, married to my extraordinary husband Justin, and between us we have 3 girls (ages 3, 3, and 5).  My education is in Christian counseling, but my dream is to teach and speak to the masses about their identity in the Kingdom of God!

I’m in this course for some encouragement and direction.  I felt God saying “the time is now” and I had been considering trying out the course all week.  About 2 hours before I joined, my husband found out he had just been laid off.  Talk about that for timing!  So here I am.  Trusting, and ramping up!

In the past I found I have ideas, but lacking in the monetization follow-through…mostly because I don’t have a clue what I’m doing!  Battling financial pressure at the same time is a vicious cycle and real motivation killer!

Thanks, Travis for offering an amazing opportunity.

Blessings, all! Here’s our 3 beauties 🙂

Travis
      Keymaster

Hi Rachel – Thanks so much for joining us!

Super cute kids btw. My wife’s name is also Rachel and we have a 2 year old daughter and another girl on the way – so I’m trying to catch up with you!

I checked out your artwork, I like it! Really great stuff, and I like that you have a purpose behind it. Very cool.

Head over to the general discussion area and let me know what your ideas are for your business and exactly what your goals are.

And in regards to your husband getting laid off, that just adds to the excitement of life! (I’ve been in a similar spot, so I feel like I can say that) It will just make the testimony that much more powerful. God will work this together for your good AND He promised to meet all your needs.

I actually started my first online business when I didn’t have a job (and had just gotten married) so that pressure was actually helpful because it made me dig my heels in and get laser focused.

Again, glad you’re here, it’s gonna be good.

Samantha Prosowski
    Participant

Hi I’m Sam! I’m the wife of a youth pastor, mommy of a 1 yr old, a psychology major, and lover of Jesus Christ! Woo hoo! In the last couple years after graduating with my bachelors and becoming a mommy, plus being all-out for my husband and I’s ministry at our church, I realized that my career plans for counseling and such will be put on the back burner for a while and that’s okay. I just don’t have the time for school plus our ministry and I don’t want to give up anything I’m doing to go there quite yet since my son is still young and I want to soak up these early years as much as I can.

So I did the normal SAHM thing and looked up work from home jobs to help give to the family income to pay down my college loan debt (thank you, Dave Ramsey). I was getting really good at selling clothing on eBay. I thrifted name brand clothing and sold it online. It was time-consuming and wasn’t paying out enough. I looked into buying pallets of items that sell like hot cakes but I don’t have $1k+ to invest in something that would also take a lot of time to sell. Through eBay groups I heard about dropshipping, but what I could find out online about dropshipping was still pretty vague without signing up to be a part of a group like this that was rather costly. I also didn’t like that I felt like I was being really SOLD to; it almost felt scam-like how people were selling their information about dropshipping that I didn’t know was good info or not.

I imagine that the cookies on my computer picked up on the fact I was looking at such websites and the Escape Your Day Job ad popped up several times on my social media. I took the plunge at $29 and the fact that these courses are being given by a Christian. I love that.

I started on the 1st module and I resonated so deeply with the first part about starting fast. I’ve been thinking of products I’d like to sell and different names and how to brand etc…. FOREVER, but to get started without knowing quite what I was doing was really throwing me off. I’m ready to try to put something together quickly with some guidance. Not everything is foreign to me, I’m pretty familiar with things that are going on, but I needed the set-up know how and I’m also here for the accountability. Eventually, I’d like to start writing devotionals, lesson plans, and books with my hubby, and creating a brand for youth ministry. I think the skills and tools from this course will really help get me there down the road, too. I’m a planner, a perfectionist, but I’m going to need that push to start fast!

I’m so ready to dive in! I’ll be LIVING for my baby’s nap time and night time so I can actually get my laptop out for this!

Attachments:

Samantha Prosowski
    Participant

That was longer than I expected it was going to be. My bad. Lol. I’m not brief either, so that I’ll need help with as well. 😉

Travis
      Keymaster

Hi Sam! Great to meet you!

Props to you for taking action and selling clothes on ebay. It may not have been your dream business but at least you took action and put your hand to something, and made a few bucks along the way. Just doing that already puts you way ahead of most people!

It’s okay to be a planner and a perfectionist, but let’s look at things this way:

1. Plan to LAUNCH FAST.
      2. Perfect things as you go.

Let’s get your business out there, and then adapt, shift and perfect as we learn more about your business and what your customers (truly) want. Not just what we think they want.

Are you still wanting to stay in the clothing arena, or head another direction?

Start a new topic in the general discussion forum and we can discuss your ideas.

-You’re awesome!

P.S. I used a Facebook’s “retargeting” feature as the early access discount was coming to a close. I have a lesson on how to do this in the course. 🙂

Anonymous

Hello Everyone!

My name is Lew. I’m from the Houston Texas area and I’m super excited to be here.

My #1 priority/passion in life is my relationship with The Lord. The more I learn of Him the more I love Him. He’s blessed me with a wonderful wife and four amazing children which are priority #2. We are currently in the process of adopting another child and completing our family. God has been so good to us.

My wife and I teach 3rd, 4th & 5th grades in our local church as well as homeschool our children. Last month we completed our goal of becoming DEBT FREE after nearly 3 years of working our butts off!   It was well worth it!   Now we are looking forward to the next chapter of our lives and living this new life of increase and purpose. We can finally start blessing others and furthering His kingdom like our hearts have desired. Here’s a pic of our little family 🙂

In my “day job” I work for a company that manufactures oilfield equipment. We don’t sell online and that’s where I’m hoping to take us through the knowledge gained from this site/community. I can’t wait to see what God has planned for all of us here…just imagine the testimonies for His Glory!

Travis
      Keymaster

Lew! My man.

This is gonna be good.

If you can get your oil equipment online you’re gonna strike a black gold mine! (see what I did there?)

Let’s start taking some action – I’m pumped for ya.

Anonymous

Hey guys!  My name is Kristina.  My husband (Casey) and I are excited to be here!  I am an occupational therapist and my husband is a physical therapist in Tulsa, Oklahoma.  We have 2 little ones…Ansley, our daughter, is 4 and our son, Asher, is 1!  Life is crazy and very busy, but so fun!  I have been wanting to start a home modification company where I provide home assessments and recommend modifications and equipment to help allow people remain in their homes safely and as independent as possible but never knew exactly how to get it started.  There is a huge need and really no one in this area offering this type of service.  We have patients on a daily basis asking for recommendations on equipment (especially bathroom equipment)…where to buy it, if we know of any contractors to perform modifications/remodeling, etc.  We have both attended continuing education courses and have learned from people already operating these types of businesses but most funding comes from grants, which OK does not contribute much of.  So, once we heard Travis talking about drop-shipping we thought about starting a durable medical equipment (DME) store for some financial stability and to compliment the modification company.  On our website we plan to have one section for the DME and another for home assessments.  We would then partner with contractors to perform the work.  It’s a work in progress but we are excited to learn more and get it up a running!  I’m tired of recommending other places to go when I know I could provide what my patients need!

Anonymous

Grace & Peace Everyone!

My name is LaKeisha J. Richards and I am Excited and Happy to be among GREATNESS! I’m a single mother, Evangelist, Entrepreneur, Cancer Survivor and more importantly I Love the Lord with all of my Heart, Mind, Body and Soul and I love his PEOPLE!

As a former Hair Stylist I love hair and fashion. I love helping women look amazing and feel good about themselves so they can Live their Best Life! As a Minister and Entrepreneur establishing a Brand is very important…after all appearance is everything. First impression is crucial and I want to create products that will continue to make my customers and clients look amazing and feel good about themselves.

I work a full time job and I’m looking forward to resigning so that I can move forward in my Ministry and Business Full time.

PS…I also looking forward to meeting and connecting with all of you in this awesome community 🙂

Shalom,

LaKeisha

Travis
      Keymaster

Hi Lakeisha! Welcome to the community!

We’re glad you’re here and excited to help you get this business launched!

Anonymous

Hello everyone, my name is Andrea and I am a mother of a beautiful, intelligent little girl name Angel. In a nutshell, I am exhausted from working 9-5 and tired of half of my money going to Uncle Sam every year. For a side income I have a rental property and wanting to acquire more. Financially, it’s difficult to save to invest being a single mom.  I do not have an idea of an online business but I know God has brought me here and will show me the way. I am very excited to begin!

Travis
      Keymaster

Hi Andrea, welcome to the community!

You are in the right spot – we will get that idea figured out and your business launched so you can get out of that day job 😉

Anonymous

Hello, my name is Robin. I’m a married mother of 4 teen/preteen children. After we had our children,   I left my job And was able to stay at home by babysitting (kinda crazy! Lol) . I enjoyed that time, even though it was hectic, I was my own boss and enjoyed the freedom. Fast forward,kids are in school and I’m back at my old job.  It’s hectic balancing a full time job and life, husband and kiddos and all that comes along.  I find myself longing to be back home.  So here I am.  I believe God has lead me here, I do have 1 possible idea, but not sure.  I’m very excited to here!

Travis
      Keymaster

Robin! You are in the right spot.

We are all here to help you escape your day job so you can spend more time with the fam and work on something you enjoy and are passionate about.

Let us know your idea over in the general discussion forum and we will help you do some research/strategize!

Excited that you’re here!

denice kachigian
    Participant

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 10pt;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>Howdy everyone,</span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 10pt;”><span style=”font-family: Calibri;”><span style=”mso-spacerun: yes;”><span style=”color: #000000;”> </span></span><span style=”color: #000000;”>My name is Denice Kachigian I am married with a wonderful daughter. I thank God for guiding me and finding your website, I have gone through more “guru’s” then I like to mention and they all fell really short, and bleed me dry of every last penny. I have become severely disabled due to arthritis in all my joints over the years, but I am still working my 9-7 job. I need it to be time to get out!, so that I can work from wherever I want, to be able to spend time with my family, and try to concentrate some time on healing me. I know God has me here for a reason! </span><span style=”mso-spacerun: yes;”><span style=”color: #000000;”> </span></span><span style=”color: #000000;”>I would eventually like to set something up to help out our vets once financially able. I have dabbled in Amazon fba but keeping up on arbitrage was too physical for me to keep up. But hey I at least broke even. This is why I am thinking drop shipping might be my best route. Not sure what business idea yet. Was thinking about body armor: like bulletproof backpacks, briefcases, etc…</span><span style=”mso-spacerun: yes;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>  </span></span><span style=”color: #000000;”>or spotting scopes for hunting. Not sure what direction to go yet… still brainstorming. I have a big goal of being able to cover my income and quit by March.! </span></span><span style=”mso-char-type: symbol; mso-symbol-font-family: Wingdings;”><span style=”font-family: Wingdings; mso-ascii-font-family: Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family: Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-char-type: symbol; mso-symbol-font-family: Wingdings;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>J</span></span></span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 10pt;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>Excited for the new journey!</span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 10pt;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>Denice</span></p>

Travis
      Keymaster

Welcome Denice!

Hey props to you for taking action and diving into Amazon FBA! That’s a big deal, don’t see it as a loss, you learned a ton and that knowledge will help you be successful in your drop shipping ventures. You are already far ahead of the game!

Body armor sounds like it could be a good niche, margins are high and the products can be manufactured overseas.  It’s definitely worth checking out.

After you go through some of the product research training in the course, keep us posted on what you find/decide over in the general discussion forum.  We can help you do some research and brainstorming if needed.

Glad you’re here!

Anonymous

My name is Erika and I’m super excited to be here! My husband has recently started a handyman business and I want to be able to help him more with his website and getting his name out there. As well, I’d like to figure out another line of business for myself (I’m pretty interested in dropshipping but I don’t know what products yet).

We have 2 children and I work full-time in a boring cubicle as a nurse for an insurance company.  My job is getting ready to be outsourced and things are pretty shaky, I never know if I will have a job from day to day. I have never felt like working for someone else was my true-calling anyway and I have always felt drawn to entrepreneurship but I never knew how to take that leap of faith.  Now that my husband has made the jump and I see how happy he is, I am ready to figure it out as well! From there, we want to spend more time with our family, get more involved with our church and help others in ways that God leads us.

Travis
      Keymaster

Alright Erika! Great job taking some action steps and diving into the course and community here. You are on the right path.

Your story sounds like mine! I spent 4 years in a boring cubicle at an insurance company too.

So you can trust me when I say, I TOTALLY understand where you’re coming from – it’s time to escape your day job!

The excitement you see in your husband is totally available to you too. That feeling he has is there because he did take the leap to pursue something he is passionate and excited about. It’s a GREAT feeling. You’ll get there.

Anyway, glad you’re here and I look forward to helping you escape!

Anonymous

Hey everyone,

My name is Mike. And I am looking to escape my day. I will upload my pic soon.

Have a blessed one everybody!

Travis
      Keymaster

Mike!

Let’s do it.

We’re here to help.

Donald Goss
    Participant

Hello Travis,

My name is Jenn Goss.  I want to share with you my idea, I would like to sell fetal dopplers. What do you think about this idea?

Travis
      Keymaster

Hi Jenn, Glad you’re here!

Very interesting idea! I’m not familiar with those – but let’s do some research and see what we can find out.

Check out modules 1 and 2 of the course and you’ll see some of my formulas on how to determine if the idea will be a good/profitable one.

Keep me posted on what you find, I’m very curious!

Let me know if you get stuck.

Elise Thompson
    Participant

Hi Everyone! My name is Elise Thompson. I have been married to my amazing husband Rob for 5 years. We have the cutest little curly Q’s- Harmonee ( 9) ,Josiah (20 months) and are expecting another little guy in 8 weeks! I am very blessed to stay at home with my kids, and am homeschooling the oldest. My husband is currently working a lot of overtime to help us pay cash for our next family vehicle. It has been a tough season for our family because we miss him alot!!  But I am so thankful for the hard work that he is putting in for our family! We also have a lot of financial goals that we would like to meet quickly, and I see this as a way to help accelerate the process. My husband recently encouraged me that that I have what it takes to be a successful business owner, and I believe him! He then told me about Travis’s course, so here I am! I look forward to learning, and earning lots of income to help my family achieve our goals, and ultimately be the crazy generous people that we are called to be!
    kidsafterchurch

wedding-pic

Attachments:

Travis
      Keymaster

Hi Elise! Welcome to the community!

Great looking family and congrats on the new one!

We look forward to helping you create a business that you can run from anywhere and get that extra income rolling in. Let us know if you get stuck on something or need some extra help on anything.

Anonymous

Hi, my name is Emma Johnson.  I’m married to a wonderful man, Montez .  We have four beautiful children (ages 1, 3, 7, and 9).  We are a homeschooling family.  Montez is an IT Solutions Manager and has an affinity for solving problems (He’s amazing in what he does).  My background has primarily been customer service in the healthcare industry.

Our primary reason for starting an online business is to provide freedom to spend quality time with our family, and put ourselves in a position to  help finance the Kingdom of God.

We have not zoomed in on a specific product to sell, however, we have considered technology and consulting.  During this process, I want to help nurture my children gifts.  My 9 year old has an entrepreneurial spirit and wants to have a business with her crafts.  My 7 year old is gifted in drawing.  I want to help him develop coloring books.

We are excited to be apart of this community.

Travis
      Keymaster

Emma you are awesome!

Glad you’re here. I love hearing that you have a heart to help fund the Kingdom.

That’s the reason God puts the entrepreneurial spirit in people.  Prosperity with a purpose.

Dive into the course, take action and I know you’ll produce great results.

Anonymous

Hi, my name is Jeff Martinez and I’m a recent college graduate.  I appreciate the education that I was blessed to receive, but I know in my heart that i’m not built to work a typical day job so here i am!

I’m passionate about health & fitness as well as wine & coffee! So i hope to find a couple dropshipping opportunities in there somewhere to help me achieve my goal of financial freedom.

Travis
      Keymaster

Hi Jeff! Glad you’re here.

I too was not built for a typical day job – we definitely have that in common!

Myself, and the community are here to help you reach your goals. It’s gonna be fun.

Anonymous

Hello! My name is Bethany West. I am married with a 9 month old son. I am currently a stay at home mom. I am a former preschool teacher as well I have several years working in the business and financial field. I am currently  getting my bachelors in Business.  I am very excited about this course. I hope that I learn enough so that I can start earning some income from home. Before I signed for this course, I prayed it about it a lot. I have always wanted to start my own business and feel like this may be the right time to do that. My goal would be that I would be able to make enough to supplement my income so that I can stay at home with my son!

– Bethany

Travis
      Keymaster

Hi Bethany! I definitely respect that you took the time to pray before taking action.

That’s awesome.

One of my favorite things is to help stay at home moms STAY, stay at home moms!

We are here to help you stay at home with your son, that’s a great goal. Let us know if you need anything, don’t be shy!

Mike Johnson
    Participant

Hi, My name is Mike Johnson.  I used to work with Travis at his old day job.  I, like him, am working to escape that day job.  I’m currently a workaholic car insurance selling machine.  I also run a web design business in my spare time.  I’m married to my best friend and have 3 amazing kids.  My goal is to have more time with my family.

-Mike J

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by  Mike Johnson.

Travis
      Keymaster

Mike! Welcome to the club buddy – let’s help you spend more time with that fam.

Keep taking action and you’ll get there!

Andrew Byrd
    Participant

Whatsup fam! I’m Andrew, I found this site through a buddy of mine while working on coming up with an online business idea with a friend.

Currently I’m employed as a motion graphic designer and video editor at a Creative agency, and I actually really enjoy my job so I’m looking to just create a passive stream of income from an online business. Not sure exactly what we want to do yet (my friend and I), we’ve been looking into doing amazon and ebay reselling from Alibaba, currently in research stage and about to pull the trigger on some product samples this weekend.

I’m excited to get connected here, learn some things, fail a lot, and eventually grow that second form of income!

Travis
      Keymaster

Andrew! You’re in the right spot buddy.

Let me know if you need help on your research etc.

Let’s go!

Anonymous

Hello Travis and everyone!

I am Jim Harmon, a former certified chef and tech nerd. I spent the last 30 years working in sweltering kitchens and burning myself out with 100+ hour weeks. I went and got an IT degree in web programming and design a couple years ago, and have been designing sites for others. I decided that there has to be a way to make a good income, without having to bury myself in debt to get there. After some research, I found Travis’ course and decided to take the plunge.

I currently do retail sales for a major cell phone company and , while I enjoy the technical aspects, I really do want to escape and be my own boss – AND reap the rewards for my efforts. I’m looking forward to building relationships here and building a comfortable living in the process.

Nice to meet all of you,

Jim Harmon

Travis
      Keymaster

Hey Jim!

What’s up man?? Glad you’re here.

I can already tell you’re the type of guy that takes action fast – and I like that.

It’s the key to winning.

Let us know if you need help on anything and we’ll get you on the way to being your own boss!

Anonymous

Hello everyone,

My name is Charlene, and I am currently a Life Sciences Editor for international research submissions.  A little bit about myself: I actually “quit” my office job as an Account Manager in medical hospitality this past January 2016 after another of many waves of lay offs occurred.  This was anticipated so I had something lined up that was work-from-home as working from home was always my dream.  It doesn’t pay a lot but is enough.

In my spare time on weekends for the past 2 years now, I have had a blog called eupterrafoundation.com that focuses on natural wellness and my studies of ethnobiology.  In the past couple of months I have evolved this into an online store called eupterrae.com to try raise funds for Conservation International and others who promote and further sustainable community development.  I am not new to drop-shipping now, and have actually created my own line of essential oil necklaces to sell both online and at our local Farmer’s market.  I am, however, new to marketing and matching a good product to audience.  I have only made a few sales 🙂  So, I look forward to joining us all here!

My goal is to hopefully be able to devote myself to conservation efforts besides what I do at church, and to make a much better income than I currently do from home.  My husband and I married last year, and eventually wish to have kids.  A bit more income would really ease the burden on that and help pay off our currently being built house!  And do more cosplaying of Star Wars…

That’s my story, glad to read so many other great ones on here.  And, thank you Travis for helping all of us!

~Charlene

Travis
      Keymaster

First off, both your websites look awesome!

I think you’re right, you have the drop ship model down, we just need to get the right products in front of the right customers.

I think you’ll find a lot of your target audience on pinterest (MAKE SURE you implement my pinterest strategy from the course) and probably facebook groups too.

After you’ve been through the eydj course modules, I think it will help you narrow down and sort of clean up your site and products a bit.

From there, post your link in the website review forum and I’ll go through and give you my advice and tips.

Great job Charlene! Let us know if you need help on anything.

(also Star Wars cosplay is super dorky – which is why I like it!)

Heather Vaught
    Participant

Hello, Everyone!

I’m brand new to this course and community, but very excited to get started.  I’m a homeschooling mother of four who needs to work for financial reasons, but after much prayer I feel that I still need to be in the home.  I have had many ideas for online businesses, but am really unsure of what will work.  I definitely haven’t managed to “niche down” yet.   I love all things home and family and I really need to believe in anything that I may be promoting.  In time, I hope to bring my husband home to work with me and teach my teens to run online businesses as well.  I look forward to learning from you all.

Travis
      Keymaster

Hi Heather! I’m excited to help you build a business that you are passionate about and can help you spend more time with your family.

I know that if you are determined to not quit, you will win!

Anonymous

Hello Everyone,
    I’m really excited to be here. My name is Marcos Carmona and I am 25 years old. I was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. I am an Electrical Engineer for RSI home products company. I am not married nor have any children but do love children and I do desire to marry soon. I have a beautiful girlfriend and we are 7 months into our relationship. A few years ago I left day job to start an electrical business and ran for a few months but decided to put a hold on it since my student loans were piling up and had a small claims lawsuit on my hands so I needed consistent income. I do desire to have an online business with electrical/electronic products I build, I do believe this is the right place for me to get started.

This will definitely give me an opportunity to work from home and allow me to invest more time in ministry and help bring restoration to peoples lives through God’s guidance and counsel.

Travis
      Keymaster

Marcos! Glad to have ya man.

Let’s do it.  Using your expertise and knowledge in your industry is a GREAT way to get started online.

Anonymous

Hello all,

I’m Richard. Greetings from the UK! I am transitioning out of employed work as a teacher to set up my business coaching people to escape the 9-5 (my journey too). I am doing this course to speed up my exit from day work and to take pressure off being able to help people through coaching because I am worried about money. By learning how to do this dropshipping i want to be able to relax more and provide more value as a coach and not be so needy around money. I really like the introductions to the course and how Travis, you make it very accessible.

Best wishes,

Richard

Anonymous

Just to say, thank you for the video. What a surprise! Very impressive and I am very excited about this course now!

Travis
      Keymaster

Hey Richard! We’re excited too man – it’s gonna be great.

Let us know next what action steps you’ve got lined up and we’ll help you reach your goals.

I’m pumped for ya!

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello EYDJ community!</p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>I’m Tianah, I’m 23 years old and I just bought a small boutique in a small town with my mother! 🙂 As much fun as I have been having, I’m still not quite satisfied with my income and personal fulfillment of helping and providing the value I know I can on a larger scale.  Drop shipping has been intriguing me a while… To me it totally makes sense and I’m eager to get started and make my first sale! :)</p>

Even though I’m technically a business owner, aspects of running a small business does still feel like a job at times. Drop shipping seems like it would enable more that “laptop lifestyle” that I’m searching for and would enable me to hire help when I travel. 🙂

Im really excited to get started! Thank you Travis for creating such an amazing course and community! 🙂

Travis
      Keymaster

Hi Tianah, so glad you’re in the community with us!

Just having the experience of being a business owner at such a young age will prove invaluable as you begin to take on new ventures. You are definitely getting a head start in life by tackling the boutique. (And it’s way cool that your mom is your business partner)

Are you looking to take the boutique online and sell products that way, or go with a brand new idea for your drop shipping site?

Anonymous

Cool story Tianah,

That’s really neat you and your mother own a boutique store now. Much encouragement to you, I feel the same way with dropshipping bringing more freedom to our lifestyles!

Anonymous

Thank you so much Charlene! 🙂 Have you decided on a niche or which products you want to sell yet?

Many blessings and success to you!

Tianah 🙂

Anonymous

Hey Tianah,

Thanks for your well wishes!  Yes, after some contemplation I have decided to sell therapeutic jewelry, basically aromatherapy accessories.  I am focusing on my own line of items – handmade designs.

How about you?  Do you think you want to put up items from your boutique store online?

See you around here 🙂

~Charlene

Anonymous

Hi there,

My name is Stacey Mandigo and I have just joined.  I would like to start a drop shipping business but also a blog and perhaps sell an ebook.  I am a breast cancer survivor (just finishing treatment later this month) and am passionate about what I have learned over this last year.  I would like to share that with other women.  I am just not sure as to how.

Any help would be much appreciated.  I am going to join Salehoo to start and was looking at Alibaba but it was overwhelming.

Anonymous

Hi, I’m Terri.  I’ve been working in corporate, start-ups and owned a few businesses here and there for a long time….. let’s just say 35+ years!  I know what it’s like to put in 60-100 hours a week to make something work.  My goal is to work less, supplement my income, work LESS and have more time to play with my 9 grands and 2 greats!  Super excited to get a drop ship business off the ground.  The more I learn, the more ideas come to mind when looking through google, amazon and alibaba!  In additional I have a couple of products I want to manufacture and launch.  I believe this is the right place to learn new super cool techniques and get successful quickly!

Travis
      Keymaster

Hi Terri! We are so glad you’re here.

Lookin’ forward to see what ideas you come up with for your drop shipping site.

With your past experiences I have a feeling you’ll be up and running in no time!

Let us know if you get stuck on anything.

Anonymous

Greetings from the Wild West!

My husband and I are currently the owners of a carpet cleaning business but we are looking for a way to work smarter, not harder.

We would love to be able to bless our children with the gift of time while we still have the chance. We believe that the best gift we can give our family is ourselves and it’s tough to do that when you are exhausted at the end of every day.

Speaking of children, we have 5! Our oldest is 21, and he and his wife just had twins this May.   Can we say exciting?!?  We then have a 19 y.o., 9 y.o., 7 y.o., and a 2 y.o..

We are super excited about gleaning the wisdom and knowledge that Travis is offering.  🙂

Travis
      Keymaster

Hi Amanda! So glad you’re here!

I’m with ya, let’s get your time freed up so you can spend it with your family!

Anonymous

Good Morning!

My name is Kimberly Lewis. I’m new to all of this! My background is in restaurant management and retail sales.  I turn 50 in December and decided to take time off of working for about 6 months to regroup and decide what I want to do with my next 50 years.   I have always wanted to work for myself and have tried numerous MLM opportunities, but get burnt out feeling like I’m making friends and family uncomfortable with trying to build a team under me.  I found this course and kept coming back to it because it’s Christian based. I have been combing through Alibaba and Aliexpress trying to figure out something to get started with.. don’t want any grass to grow under my feet!  Thank you Travis for all of your early emails that helped me make a move and with God’s will, be able to work from anywhere and eventually retire my Fire Chief husband before his job takes too much of a toll of him..

Travis
      Keymaster

Hi Kim, welcome to the fam! Yes, MLM can be tricky when it comes to friends and family. (I’ve done many of them myself! Never successfully though…)

But this is totally different, here you can build a business you are truly passionate about and still create that passive (or nearly passive) income.

And yes – let’s get your husband home!

Glad you’re with us.

Anonymous

Hello,

My name is Elizabeth or Liz….either is fine. 🙂 I am so new to all of this.  I’ve never even commented on a blog before…probably because I don’t read many.

I am married to a hard-working middle and high school band teacher.  We have 6 children (oldest is 11) and one on the way.  I am a stay-at-home-mom.  This year I am teaching all of the children at home.  (The kids help prayerfully choose public or homeschool for themselves each year.)

As far as side businesses go, I am not very creative!  I teach a few piano lessons.  Our family has three, one-a-week paper routes.  Time and money are getting tight and we are getting tired.  I’m not sure I even remember what I am passionate about or good at some days…lots of days!

The principles and ideas I have read so far hit home with me.  (Amen to the tithe and local church activity!!!)  I am looking for more direction, but I don’t even feel I have a good business idea to get working on at this point.

I’ve prayed about all of this and felt led to this site.  I don’t know what my next step is, but I’ll keep praying and watch those modules and see where God leads me.

Thanks for the support!

Liz

Travis
      Keymaster

Hi Liz! 6 kids, wow. Total respect. You’re a superhero!

Take a look through modules 1 and 2, I think it will really help you get your wheels spinning on your idea.

I always think the best place to start the brainstorming process is with things you already know a lot about. Perhaps you’ve seen an opportunity while teaching piano lessons, or maybe while homeschooling you’ve see a need that no other company is really fulfilling. Is there a product that would make the paper routes easier? Things along those lines.

Keep your eyes open, ask God for direction, and keep taking steps.

You can do this!

Anonymous

Hi All!  My name is Shanti.  My husband and I just celebrated our 20th anniversary of being very happily married and I have 2 teenagers.  That makes me sound old, but I’m truly young at heart, lol!

I have been a stay at home mom while my husband has done the corporate thing.  A few years ago we got caught up in the recession and my husband lost his job.  He found another job but going through that experience really made it real for me that we cannot count on other people/jobs for our financial security.  This is my WHY.  It is also my deep desire to help other families find freedom from the stress of trading time for dollars.  This would be my ultimate goal, but first I have to figure it out myself.

I know there is a better way and I know that the internet is an amazing way to create the kind of financial stability that I desire for our family but I have not felt sure about how to proceed up to now.

Travis, I listened to you on The Flipped Lifestyle podcast yesterday and it gave me the push to jump in.  I checked out your faithlifemoney.com site and remembered I had visited it before.  It’s a small world sometimes 🙂

I’m excited to get started learning and doing and making new friends in the process!

Travis
      Keymaster

Hi Shanti! So glad you’re here, that is a great “WHY.”

I’m totally confident that if you dive in and fully commit, you’ll reach your goal of financial freedom and can then turn and teach others how to do the same!

Let us know if you need help on anything.

Tim Musser
    Participant

Hi all,

I’m Tim.  I have a beautiful wife of nine years and two wonderful children, five year old daughter and four year old son.  My wife & I met in missions and we live here in the heart of Amish country in  Lancaster, PA.

Reading through some of the introductory material, I feel like I may be in the minority in that I haven’t hit on an idea yet.  I work in inside sales in a metal finishing facility and have been racking my brain for ideas related to that as a starting point…..not that I’m all that passionate about it!

I’m excited about relieving the stress at the end of each month and being able to better help those many people around me I see in need every day.  My kids deserve to have mommy & daddy think about them more and not the numbers in Quicken.

Oh look at the time…..off to the day job.

Be blessed!

t

Travis
      Keymaster

Tim! Glad you’re here buddy.

No worries, on the idea thing – a lot of people sign up without an idea. Going through modules 1 and 2 will help you discover what product to sell, and how to test your ideas etc.

I always recommend to look at your day job, or something you’re already an expert in, and see if there’s a gap in the market or an opportunity you’ve seen, that your business could fill.

But that doesn’t always work. Next we turn to something we are passionate about and look there.

Keep going through the lessons and let us know if you get stuck on anything!

You got this.

Larry Moore
    Participant

Hello all,

my name is Larry Moore and I am very happy to join your group and learn as much as I can about online businesses and ecommerce.. I am in my early 40’s married to my wife for 7 years…no kids at the moment.

Escaping my day job as always been a goal of mine..however I don’t yet have that golden parachute idea that would retire me and my wife..I believe that being a part of this community of like minded individuals will give me the support that I need to get things going for me and my family.

Attachments:

Travis
      Keymaster

Hey Larry! Welcome to the family, glad you’re here.

No worries, your idea will come. Do your research, pray about it, look around, take inventory of something you are already an expert at and see what you come up with.

Modules 1 and 2 will help you as well.

Let us know if you get stuck!

Kim Jackson
    Participant

Hello Everyone, Kim Jackson here: I am excited to be a part of the community.

I am blessed to have been married almost 16 years to the love of my life. We have three kids (young adults) and one grandbaby <3

I look forward to learning more on dropshipping, etc. My plan is to replace my current online income. Ultimately, making more to give to others. My passion is helping and serving others in need.

I look forward to learning and meeting new people through this journey!

Travis
      Keymaster

Welcome Kim! Woohoo!

Let’s get you started! Let us know if you need help on anything at all.

Eric McPherson
    Participant

Hi Everyone!  My name is Eric McPherson.  My wife and I are excited to join this community.  I am currently a General Manager for a flexographic printing company and my wife works in accounting/finance.  We have 3 beautiful children.  Our oldest child is 9 and our twins will soon be 5 years old!  We look forward to finding the right place for us with a drop shipping business!  We look forward to gaining knowledge from this community as well as being able to share what we learn in hopes to help others!

Travis
      Keymaster

Welcome Eric! Let us know what you need help on, or if you get stuck on anything.

Glad you’re here, it’s gonna be good!

Anonymous

Hi Everyone! My name is Cheri, and I left my day job in June of this year when my freelance writing biz took off. I’m here, though, because God is leading me to write some Christian books, and I’d like to free up some of my time with some other streams of income. I honestly have NO idea what I want to dropship, and know very little about this business, but I believe God led me here, so I’m ready to learn! Hey maybe I will have a new business model for my books. Who knows!

Travis
      Keymaster

Hi Cheri! Congrats on escaping your day job! There’s no other feeling like it.

Drop shipping is a great way to add another income stream, let me know if you need help on anything at all.

Talk soon,

Anonymous

Hi, after about an hour, struggling to get a picture up, I made it! My name is Shanna. I am currently a Nutritionist studying to be an Registered Dietitian. My life right now is nothing what I would have expected it to be, career wise and physically but I truly believe God is going to change that. I am currently working a part time job that has nothing to do with my field, however I believe God has placed me here for a season. The interesting thing is that I have always known that I never desired to work a 9-5 but while working with someone who owns her own business, I have an increased desire to have my own business. I am in a bit of a financial rut with my school loans and that is the biggest reason why I want extra income. I really don’t have any ideas just yet, but I am not tech savy and am terrified of failing. I would really like to make some extra income and eventually create a blog or website that brings in income. My concern is that I am worried that what I want to do, everyone else is already doing and I am trying to figure out, what will make me different then my competition?? I did a quite of bit on Travis before signing up and for some reason I trust you and decided to give this a chance. I pray I can start making some income with drop shipping (I keep seeing the statement “formula bringing in over $20,000 a month?”) so I am curious to know and then open my website!

Travis
      Keymaster

Hi Shanna, welcome to the community!

Once you go through training modules 1-3, you’ll get a full grasp on how to come up with a unique idea, how to research competition, how to set yourself apart, and how to build your website.

All the lessons are found here: http://escapeyourdayjob.com/fast-track-home/

Glad to have ya!

Anonymous

Hello all! – My name is Hayley. I am currently living in France (Im an Aussie) for my husbands job. I have a 1.5 year old son, Remy. Due to visa restrictions I have been unable to work for 2 years, and my husbands salary is not great, so we would LOVE some extra income to take a bit of the pressure off.

I am currently studying to become a qualified counsellor and am working on my website (slowly) and trying to write blogs, so when I launch I have a bit of content. But this dropshipping idea has completely taken over my life! hahaha. So much research and creeping around Aliexpress and Allibabba trying to find products.

To be honest, I dont think I can make it on Amazon and eBay, I have an idea to sell baby/kids shoes. But im starting to think I can’t make it at all. I would have to deal with at least 15 suppliers to have options for my customers, and whos going to buy cheap products from China? blah blah blah…. ARGH!!!! I, like everyone else, want that jackpot idea that just rakes in the sales. But I guess im thinking long term, and Im wanting to sustain this business over years, and not just flop and fold after a few months.

Any tips to get over the whole poor me, I can’t do this syndrome would be great!

Hayley

Travis
      Keymaster

Hi Hayley! Glad you’re here!

Don’t get discouraged, as I reiterate over and over, make the product selection part fun! – Start with things you already know and/or are passionate about.

Run them through the criteria in module 2, if the product fits, then pursue it. If not, then on to the next idea.

You’ll find yours, just keep taking steps.

And the whole “cheap China thing” – remember, MOST things are made in China. The majority of the products in your house, in Walmart,  on Amazon and major stores are made in China. Did you know even Apple manufacturers their iphones in China? Nike makes their shoes in China, even Coach purses. – All of which are regarded as HIGH quality products. – So don’t let that hinder you, you’ll do your research and find the high quality manufacturers.

Let us know if you get stuck on anything.

Anonymous

Hi, my name is Barbara and I am a pastor’s wife, mom of 5 and full-time high school teacher. I have tried to make money online for YEARS and I made a few dollars on ebay and Amazon. I opened a shop on Shopify where I was dropshipping Christian tshirts. I sold maybe three or four and I owned the shop for about a year or two. I tried FB ads and spent almost a thousand dollars, but that didn’t help.

Right now my desire is to open a shop and make sales consistently. I have a personal blog and I started making journals, but I am scared that I can’t create enough journals to make a consistent income. I love jewelry and shoes and thought about opening a store to do it, but thought the competition would be too steep in these niches.

So that is where I am right now. I am hoping to finally pick a good niche and start making some REAL money to support my family.

Kelly Sullivan
    Participant

Hello, Everyone!  Well, I’m usually the sit back and observe type, but I like the idea of having a support community, which you only get through participation, so here goes 🙂

I am Kelly Sullivan, 38 yo, married 16 years.  I worked at a government job right out of college and quit over three years ago.  I was a supervisor when I left, and had been a trainer, subject matter expert, and had done every other “grunt work” job there, but the organizational structure and “red tape” were defeating to morale.  (Most of the management staff is on anti-depression/anxiety meds to help them get through, if that tells you anything.)

My husband and I agreed I could quit and basically be an old school housewife (no kids sadly, just hasn’t worked out yet), but I am not the best housekeeper 😉 and used to earn a pretty decent income with the government (that’s how they keep people coming back, haha), and I do like to shop (not brand names, but stuff adds up!) (and we give, too) so I would like to supplement our income so that we have plenty of cushion or have money to pay cash for future projects (car, house), bless our family members (esp nieces and nephews), and help when people need it.  I also do need a little “more” to keep my mind occupied.  The word “entrepreneur” has always been attractive to me, and I’ve searched for many ways to make it work.  After much prayer (and a low price with lots of transparency and encouragement from Travis), I decided on this course.  I’m excited to get started.  I have already done a lot of basic research on dropshipping, but I don’t have the nitty gritty details on how to make it work nor a support community.  My goals are to eventually make it passive and be a SAHM but also have a bit of “pride” in work and earning by doing my own business, and help family and friends do the same so they can supplement their income.

Anyway, I’m excited!  And thanks!!  🙂

Travis
      Keymaster

Hi Kelly, welcome!

I think this will be a fun new adventure for ya.

After you go through modules 1 and 2, hop back in and let us know what ideas you’re thinking about going after. We’ll help you out.

Julie Foster
    Participant

Hi! I’m Julie.

I’ve been an IT professional for a very long time in a very niche field.  I’ve been in job search for over two years now and still not having any luck.  I keep feeling like God is telling me to let go of my old life and begin something new.  So, maybe this is it.

I’m an organization junkie and time management guru.  I started a blog a couple of years ago (and have since let lapse) that outlined time management tips, but maybe there might be a way to make some money with it.  I would love to be able to help others with these types of skills, because who isn’t up to their eyeballs in “things to do”?

Thanks and looking forward to seeing you around the forum!

Julie

Travis
      Keymaster

Hi Julie, welcome to the forums! I apologize in the delay for welcoming you. Apparently I lost about 2-3 weeks of posts and replies when I upgraded to a new dedicated server…but no worries, let’s help you start your drop shipping business!

Tony Rojas
    Participant

Hello everyone.

My name is Tony Rojas. I’m 24 years old and just recently got my bachelor’s in business management. I’ve been looking for a job but I can’t seem to find any that I would actually enjoy doing. So I decided I need to create something for myself. I’d like to start a drop shipping business and have already started emailing potential suppliers. I followed the steps in this course which were very easy to follow. It gave me the clarity I needed to get started. Thank you for that Travis! I look forward to being in this community and helping with anything that I can.

Travis
      Keymaster

Excited for ya Tony! You’re an action taker, and if you just get determined to not quit -you will win! Let me know if you need help or get stuck.

Hello,

My name is Sharon and I am a mom of 3 kids 7,5 and 2. I just left my job of 9 years where I was working 60+ hrs a week to take a job where I get paid less but have more time to work on my ‘side business’. I currently don’t have a side business – but have tons of domain names!!! Looking forward to following through and finding a drop shipping idea – Looking forward to being here!!

Travis
      Keymaster

Hi Sharon! What an exciting time of life to be in! I say let’s get after it and turn that side income into a full time income.

Glad you’re here.

Anonymous

Hello everyone,

My name is Eman. I thought I posted my introduction but I guess not 🙂 or probably in the wrong thread??? Anyhow,  I Have been working in the healthcare industry for 10 years and for a while now I have been thinking about starting a business. My own business and if it leads to me escaping my day job the that would be great!!! I pray that I will be able to and grow from here!

Eman.

Travis
      Keymaster

Hi Eman! You’re doing great already man, keep it up, you’ll get that idea/plan nailed down.

Cody Garvin
    Participant

Hey, my name is Cody Garvin. I’ve lived in southeast Kansas my whole life. In nursing school, I met this beautiful girl during my clinical hours and it was love at first site! So, yes… I definately believe in love at first site. She was exactly who I had been praying for and the Lord put us together. Shes given my a beautiful baby girl and another on the way. I could not have more joy in my life. I am an RN, currently working as an Inpatient Wound Care Consultant and I am a Certified Wound Ostomy Continence Nurse. I was called to this profession but also felt called here so Im seeing where God takes me. I have a lot of interest-calf roping, camping, fishing, hunting, MMA, drag racing, 4x4s, football… cant wait to really get going, se what we can do!

Travis
      Keymaster

Cody! Welcome to the fam my friend. You have a beautiful family. It’s going to be cool to see where this side biz takes you.

Let me know if you need anything or get stuck on something.

Nhoukuja Vue
    Participant

Hello! My name is Nhoukuja. I am engaged to a wonderful and supportive man and a mother to our little 9-month old son. I am excited to have finally found a supportive community of individuals who all have the same dream of being free from their day jobs. I am 23 years old and have always had a drive to start up my own business. I have, yet, to leave my day job but that is ok! The day will come! In all honesty, this is my first step to just doing it! I am excited to interact with everyone here and am looking forward to all the wonderful and valuable things you have to offer and share. Thank you!

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  Nhoukuja Vue.

Travis
      Keymaster

Hi Nhoukuja! (So glad I get to spell your name, because I have no idea how to pronounce it! -Haha) Glad you’re here – it’s going to be fun! Keep us posted on your ideas after you’ve been through modules 1-2 and let me know how I can help.

Ray Makara
    Participant

Hi, my name is Ray Makara.  I’m from Pittsburgh, PA.  New to the online selling stuff, except for selling on Amazon.  Never did a website before, so this is all new to me.  I was in IT for 25 years (Sr. Systems Analyst), and lost my job in October of 2014.  Been selling on amazon since 2015 till amazon got too greedy and started charging astronomical fees for being an FBA seller!!!  Now I’m just letting my inventory sell out!  I currently work for a life insurance company as a Financial Advisor and Insurance Agent.  I like it, but want to build my own online business as well.  I hope this drop shipping model works out!

Travis
      Keymaster

There he is! Glad to see ya in the community Ray.

Keep on truckin man, keep making moves – you got this.

Ray Makara
        Participant

Thanks Trav!  Still have a lot of questions, but at least the site is up and running.

Gloria Pine
    Participant

Hello from Ohio! I am completely new to the drop ship world & I am absolutely clueless at this point. In the fall of 2015 I stepped out in faith & resigned from my position with a nonprofit, pro life organization. Since then I have been assisting my business as much as possible with his taxidermy business studying to become a clinical herbalist, working in different aspects of ministry & preparing to move ASAP (yesterday would have been a great day to move) to Louisiana in order to be closer to a ministry I have traveled on mission trips with to Russia & Nicaragua. We love to travel & are very passionate about doing mission work. I am also passion about learning to help people to care for their body “their temple” & to deal with health issues from a holistic/natural point of view, by using the natural foods & plants (herbs & oils) that God gave us to use. It has been & is a difficult journey at times but we are excited to see what God has in store for us in our journey ahead.

Travis
      Keymaster

Hi Gloria, welcome to the community!

What ideas are you leaning towards? Could you build a blog and a drop ship business around teaching health/healing/holistic practices, and selling the products that go along with that?

Gloria Pine
    Participant

I don’t have any exact ideas as of yet. However I would like to do something exactly as you described, building a  blog around teaching health /holistic practices & selling products that go with it. I currently have a page on Facebook on which I post articles I have found healthy recipes for food as well as natural products. But other than that I am lost…

Travis
      Keymaster

Great! Go ahead and go through modules 1 and 2 and then report back. They will help you come up with and develop your ideas.

Anonymous

Hello! My name is Sarah and I have been happily married for 2 years. I am so happy to be here, and to participate in a forum that will keep my accountable.

I want to start an online business so I have the flexibility to work from home, and the flexibility it will allow me financially to do whatever God calls me to do. My husband and I want to start a family, and I would like to be able to spend more time raising our kids than working at an unfulfilling job.

I often find myself taking courses and getting stuck in the “analysis paralysis” and never actually launching anything. I am looking forward to the accountability of this forum and the fantastic information in the course to kickstart me into action and get momentum going.

Travis
      Keymaster

Hi Sarah! You’re in the right place for sure – you’ll see that all throughout the course I hammer home the point of taking action fast! It doesn’t have to be perfect, it just has to be done.

Take “imperfect action.”

Glad you’re here

Kristen Hernandez
    Participant

Hello! I’m Kristen from the Austin, TX, area. I’m married and have a 15-year-old son that keeps every day interesting. 🙂 I worked in the insurance industry for over 20 years in all, but the last year or so was too much. Commuting in Austin traffic (Number 2 worst in the nation!), overtime, overwhelming workload, etc, etc… I left five months ago because I had no time or energy for the more important things in life.

While I was working, I was trying to find another job, online work, etc., but there was never any time or energy at the end of the day to pursue it. So I kind of did things backwards and left my job before having something else in place. I don’t regret my decision, and we’ve done okay so far, but now I do need to find a way to supplement my husband’s income because we don’t want to deplete our savings.

I’m looking forward to finding my passion; it’s been so long since I’ve had time for hobbies and other fun stuff that I’ve kind of forgotten what I would love to do. I want to work from home and spend as much time as possible with my sweeties (husband and son!). Thanks for the opportunity to start on this journey. 🙂

Travis
      Keymaster

Hi Kristen! I too came from the insurance business before this.  (I don’t miss it 🙂

I REALLY like your story. I don’t think you did things backwards, I personally think you did things the RIGHT way.

You had a realization of what truly matters, and you took a faith step. I commend you!

Now, let’s dive into the things you are excited and passionate about and then build a business around things you actually enjoy doing.

It’s going to be good – glad you’re here.

Christina Rollison
    Participant

Hi!  I really, really, really want to make this work!  I have been a professional musician since I was 18 and I have also tried to have “Normal” jobs along the way.  I do have a Finance degree and a small business background (My husband owns a wedding cake business), But, I want my OWN thing.  Here we go!!

Travis
      Keymaster

Hey Christina – I hear ya!

Just stay motivated, stay committed and you’ll do great at this!

Let us know if you get stuck on anything or have any questions as you go through the course.

Anonymous

Howdy! I am a child of the King, wife to 1, momma to 11 (5 girls, 3 boys, 3 Angel babies), homesteader, homeschooler and information hound. It looks like I am or close to being the “Gramma” in this group, but that’s ok. Life has been a series of monumental upheavals, lessons and u-turns for me. After caring for our four elderly parents, both our Dads had Parkinsons, we are down to my Mother-in-Love who lives 2-1/2 hours away from us.  Hubby and children are currently taking turns staying with her. We need to get us next door again or closer together so we can do this the right way as we did for our other three parents. (One of my reasons for wanting an online business.)

Our dream has been to have a farm where we can grow great food for our family, have Hubby work from home and be able to bless the socks off of people. Our winding road has brought us to our 40 acre farm in way northern Michigan getting our food plan on track and Hubby currently works from home for a company via the internet. Whoops. We neglected to be more specific in that we want him home working his own business that is pleasing to the Lord. (Another reason for wanting an online business.)

I have learned a whole passel of things along the way like blogging, creating websites and graphics, etc., but have as yet not put enough together to create any sort of income. Passive income is what we’re looking for. Not interested in being a guru, in the limelight or such as we still have young ones to train, teach and love to adulthood (well, beyond, too, of course, but get them launched in life.)

Whoops. This is getting to be a saga. I have a heart for children and the elderly. I am so thankful to have been led to Travis and what he’s doing as it mirrors what’s in my heart. The course goes by Biblical principles and not the world’s as so many I’ve seen do. Getting hubby into our own business finally and being truly home and blessing others. That’s what this is all about.

Travis
      Keymaster

Hi Riika! It sounds like you really have your hands full! (Which is great!)

Glad you made it to the fam, let’s get that business rocking and rolling.

Let us know if you need help on anything.

Stephen Darker
    Participant

Hey Guys,

My name is Stephen Darker, and I live in Calgary Canada with my beautiful wife. We have been married for almost two years so I’m still getting the hang of it. I am 25 years old, and determined to succeed.

Wedding-photo
    Here is my beautiful wife and myself on our wedding day. I still ask myself everyday how I got so lucky!

Long story short, I’m here because I watched my dad work so hard to support my family and when he was diagnosed with cancer and was unable to work my family had to live on welfare for several years. Although I wouldn’t trade those years for anything because they have shaped who I am, I never want to be placed in a situation where I NEED to work to support my family. That happens to be my biggest fear. I have several business ideas but I don’t even know where to start. Also, the majority of my ideas require a physical presence rather than an online one. Hopefully, I will be able to do some brainstorming to develop a couple alternate business ideas to get the ball rolling and improve the life for my future family.

Stephen Darker

Attachments:

Travis
      Keymaster

Stephen! Hey buddy – glad you’re here man. I like your determination.

Let us know if you need anything or get stuck on something.

We’re here to help ya get your business up and running!

Nicole Castro
    Participant

Hello, my name is Nicole, im 20 years old. Im currently studing bussiness administration. Im from Dominican Republic. Im working in my family bussines and would like to open my own dropshipping bussines. I like adventures, cloth and exploring.

Does this course still work for me even though im from Dominican Republic?

And i dont know how to change my profile picture.

Travis
      Keymaster

Hi Nicole! Welcome!

Yes, dropshipping can work no matter where you live. We have members all around the world here.

Keep us posted on your actions steps and ideas as you go through the course – don’t hesitate to ask any questions.

(And you can change your profile pic at Gravatar.com)

Eliza Rayo
    Participant

Hello Everyone

My name is Eliza Rayo and I am here because i want to be an example to my family and friends that we can have more than enough in our lives. We talk about how someday we will have enough, but I am tired of just talking about it. I babysit here and there and give vocal lessons but, not have a steady income. I just really want to grow in my area of finances.

Travis
      Keymaster

Hi Eliza – YES!

“We talk about how someday we will have enough, but I am tired of just talking about it.”

That sentence right there is one of my main motivations in life. You hit the nail on the head.

GREAT job.

You’ll do big things.

Let me know if you get stuck or need help on anything.

Anonymous

Hello Travis! My name is Shawn and I just started last week and I have completed Module 1.

Travis
      Keymaster

Welcome Shawn! Glad you’re here, and way to take action fast!

Let us know when you come up with your idea in the Action Steps forum. Great job.

Anonymous

Hi Everyone! My name is Amber Jackson and I am a stay at home mommy to 3 doggies and our beautiful toddler Paloma! I am deeply passionate and know without a doubt that God has shaped me from young and called me to “treasures of darkness and hidden riches in secret places”–to adopt children with intensive needs and complex medical conditions. In other countries children with disabilities are often abandoned or relinquished at birth and many do not survive the horrific neglect and abuse they receive in poor understaffed undereducated and uncompassionate institutions. My goal is to make enough money to pay for an adoption so that the fear of the expense will no longer be a barrier for my husband. I have seen so many children die of poverty-malnutrition, neglect, lack of appropriate medical care and my life will never be the same. I will not allow their suffering to have all been for nothing! I have recently found another child I am passionate to bring home (almost all the others have passed away) so I have to succeed.

It’s only God that led me here because 2 days ago I had never heard of drop shipping and likely never would have but my phone glitched during a YouTube video on How to Make Money With a Paper Route and God whispered “think bigger”. I don’t think I have ideas yet but please agree with me in believing that God will give me a seed of an idea to start working on!

Travis
      Keymaster

Amber – wow! That is a GREAT cause. Your “why” is extremely motivating.

I’m in full agreement that God will direct your steps here in business, so that you’ll have more than enough resources to fulfill your purpose.

Super excited to have you in the fam!

Eric Richey
    Participant

Hello everyone, my name is Eric Richey, and I am 18 years old. Ever since I was in middle school, I have had dreams of being an entrepreneur because I never wanted to settle for a mediocre life.

I want to be able to spend time with my wife and kids, and it won’t happen if I am working for someone else. The boss I want is God, and that’s it.

I have passions for fitness and relationship management, so it’s hard thinking about drop shipping ideas initially for the latter. Fitness is easy with dumbbells and the sort.

I look forward to connecting with you all, and I could use some support as well since I’m uncertain I should still go to college, as I believe it is overrated.

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Sincerely, Eric Richey

Travis
      Keymaster

Hi Eric, you remind me a lot of me!

Be thinking of a way to niche those ideas down, (more on this in the course) for instance, a buddy of mine is just focusing on power-lifters. Turns out there is some nice potential in that niche.  (Instead of just tackling anyone interested in fitness)

And with college, the Lord will lead you!

I definitely don’t think it’s for everyone.

Glad to have ya

Abigail Cunningham
    Participant

Hi, I’m Abigail, and I’ve recently transitioned from working 11 years as a dietitian to teaching Family and Consumer Sciences (aka home ec) to middle schoolers. Let’s just say it’s been an adventure, but now, more than ever, I have a BURNING desire to escape my day job and STOP living paycheck to paycheck. My husband is a preacher for a small church and has lots of flexibility with his job, but I feel like I’m working non-stop and missing out on my 9-year-old son’s life, which is heart-breaking. Note that I have 3 step-kids, aged 13, 18, and 21, too. My husband also teaches (volunteer) Bible classes for a local faith-based, residential addiction recovery program for men. As part of his involvement in that ministry, he is developing quite a bit of his own material. He started writing a book entitled “40 Days of Transformation” for the guys’ first 40 days in recovery to fill the void that substances have left in their lives, but it’s not really specific just to addiction recovery…it could work for anyone wanting to transform his/her life by the renewing of his/her mind. I have contributed a couple of “days” to the book as well, but we’re only about half-way finished with it. We’ve discussed building a website with the same title and marketing the ebook as well as a hard copy workbook version. We want to donate a portion of the proceeds from the sale of the book to the program he’s working with. I’d also like to customize some gear (bracelets, tshirt maybe?) to go along with the theme, and we were toying with the idea of blogging about our own 40 days of transformation on the site. If we could get some of the guys in the program to join us or get part of the church in on it, I think that’d be really amazing, too. How does that sound? And I just watched your video about validating your idea. Should we try setting up a FB fan page first (since that’s quick and easy) and seeing what kind of response we get?

I’m glad to be here to learn from you and draw from other like-minded people!

Abigail Cunningham
    Participant

Prior to finding your course, I paid for a course last summer on affiliate marketing through FB. We just recently launched our FB fan page with that purpose, https://www.facebook.com/pathfinderstohealthandhappiness/, but we haven’t launched the affiliate marketing piece yet. I’d love to go the drop ship route instead (or in addition to), and I’m trying really hard to find a product we can tie to the hiking/outdoors niche (with which we’re passionate) to go along with that, but I’ve come up with nothing so far.

Travis
      Keymaster

Hi Abigail! Welcome to the fam, glad you’re here.

I like the workbook idea for sure, especially since he already has an audience to “beta test” the product with.

I think we need to define your niche/audience/offer a little bit more (on the fb fanpage side) once you’ve completely finished module 2, let me know what you think.

Michael Garibaldi
    Participant

Hello, my name is Michael. I’m really excited to start this course and get the ball rolling. (Thank you for the personalized welcome btw! Nice touch!)

I’ve been wanting to start an online business for quite some time, but like most people, I simply didn’t know how to start. Thanks to this course, it seems to be so incredibly simple that I am truly excited to start the process. Knowing that this is a faith based program helps a whole lot as well considering how close I have grown to The Lord this past year. Anyways, I’m happy to start, and I look forward to seeing what I can accomplish with the help of the like minded individuals on this site. Thank you Mr. Travis!

Travis
      Keymaster

Hey Michael! Glad you’re here man.

Online business is much more simple than people realize!

(Note: Simple is NOT the same as easy!)

Keep taking action and going through the course – let me know if you get stuck on anything.

Eric Edmond
    Participant

Well hello everyone, my name is Eric I am from Montreal Canada and yes I speak french. I’m here to be a sponge. To learn and absorb the energy of this wonderful community. I have no experience in the drop shipping business but I am sure I’ll be an expert when I’m done with the training and my trials and errors.

Travis
      Keymaster

Welcome Eric! Just keep being an action taker and asking questions when you get stuck. You’ll do great!

Eric Edmond
    Participant

Thank Travis.

Hayley Hopkins
    Participant

Hi everybody! My name is Hayley.  My husband and I currently don’t have any kids but want to soon! and when that happens, I want to stay home FULL TIME, but in order to be able to do that we need that second source of income….

I have been wanting to work from home for a few years now, and I am really excited and hopeful for this course and I believe that it will be the right kick in the butt that I’ve been looking for!!

I’m not sure what I want to sell, but I’m hoping this course will help me figure it out!

Travis
      Keymaster

Hayley! Welcome! I think now is a GREAT time to tackle your business (before you have kids)

Modules 1 and 2 will help you come up with your idea, let us know if you need help on anything.

Maurice Miller
    Participant

Hey everybody, I’m Maurice Miller from Oklahoma City.  I’m a recently divorced father of an 8 year old prince and 7 year old princess.  I don’t have an idea for a product yet, but I can’t wait to get started!

Travis
    Keymaster

Hey Maurice! OKC! Not too far from me.

Go ahead and go through the first two modules and then let us know what ideas are flowing at that point. I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.